Uniquely designed for Mac
Your Mac is safe, so why is it important to make it safer? Not only do online dangers threaten your computer, but your Apple device can also become a carrier of Windows viruses and other malware that spreads to your friends and family. ESET Cybersecurity is designed to be smart and clean, just like your Mac. Powered by our advanced ThreatSense® antivirus scanning engine, ESET Cybersecurity features proactive protection, an intuitive user interface, complimentary training and solutions that run seamlessly in the background. Not just antivirus – a complete cybersecurity solution.
Why ESET for my Mac? The powerful combination of ESET technology, Mac OS X, and our complimentary online training keeps you safer against cybercriminals. Learn more by flipping through our consumer brochure.
Discover all the Benefits
Safe Made Safer™
ESET Cybersecurity adds an extra layer of detection to the Internet security features of OS X:
- Blocks any attempts to infect your Mac or steal your personal information through viruses, trojans and other forms of malware.
- Eliminates viruses and other threats to your Mac from email and removable media, such as USB, FireWire, CDs, and DVDs.
- Protects your Mac from malicious third party applications.
Eliminates PC Viruses, too
It's possible that the music, videos or other files you share contain viruses that are not a threat to the Mac but they should be removed to protect your friends, family and others who may receive files from you. ESET Cybersecurity eliminates Windows, Linux and OS X viruses and other malware in real-time.
ESET Cybersecurity won't slow your Mac down. Full disk scans run smoothly in the background and security updates are automatic. Now, you can work, play, explore and create without slowdowns, annoying pop-ups, or compromising security for productivity.
ESET Cybersecurity is easy to install and setup, features intuitive dashboard displays, and provides instructions on how to address security threats. By integrating seamlessly with your Mac, ESET Cybersecurity works quietly in the background with low memory usage and minimal alerts.
- On demand and scheduled scans for your various storage devices, including Time Machine archives
- Drop files and folders into the ESET dock icon or an open window for a quick scan.
- Proactive detection of Mac and Windows viruses, spyware and other threats, using ESET's ThreatSense antivirus technology
- Small and non-invasive updates
- Intuitive and familiar OS X look and feel
- Scanning of shared folders for viruses in virtual machines (e.g. Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion, or Bootcamp)
- Scans removable media, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs, memory sticks, etc.
- Advanced setup for power-users to control scan depth, set file, folder or volume exclusions, set level of heuristics, and much more
Processor Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64), Intel®
- Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)
Disk-Space (Installation): 150 MB